Pace Law School will host a workshop for aspiring environmental law professors on September 18, 2015. From the sponsors:
Designed for visiting assistant professors, fellows, researchers, law clerks, practitioners and others who are, or plan to go on, the academic teaching market in the areas of environmental law, natural resources law, food and agricultural law, animal law, energy law, land use planning, or ocean and coastal resources law.
• Receive advice on the environmental law teaching market
• Obtain an insider’s view of the appointments process from faculty with extensive hiring experience
• Learn about the history and future of environmental law in law schools
• Participate in a mock AALS interview and gain feedback from environmental law professors
• Present your work to future colleagues in the environmental law academy
• Hear a Keynote Address by Yale Law Professor Douglas Kysar about environmental legal scholarship
Registration is free; register here.